RunaWFE is a free OpenSource business process management system. It is delivered under LGPL licence. RunaWFE is based on JBoss jBPM and Activiti. It has a set of additional components. These components provide convenience to the end-user.
- convenient user web-interface
- graphical business process designer
- bots for automatic task execution
- flexible system for roles executors determination
- simple integration with relational data bases
- web services support
- portlets support
- Alfresco integration
- security system, which allows LDAP/MS Active Directory integration
- possibility for heterogeneous enterprise applications integration
- Localization on Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian.
- support of Windows, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD operational systems
For Windows OS:
Download installer (RunaWFE-Installer.exe) here, run it, click ok in all dialog windows with default settings. After the installation is over run simulator from Windows main menu "RunaWFE/start simulation" or click "start simulation" on the desktop. Run web interface "RunaWFE/Simulation web interface". Login for administrator: Administrator. Password: wf. The login and password are case sensitive. Run graphical process designer "RunaWFE/Process Designer".
For other OS:
- Download system from sourceforge.net.
- Install java. Version JDK 7. For instance, it is possible to install JDK 7 Update 70, which distributive is available on this link
- Set the JAVA_HOME environment variable (for JBoss application server)
- Unpack archive file and go to the bin directory
- Run standalone.sh
- Surf to http://localhost:8080/wfe
- Enter the system. Login: Administrator. Password: wf. The login and password are case sensitive.
You can find more detailed information in Installation guide
Runa Consulting Group (russian).
|Runa WFE won a diploma at the Java technology contest conducted by Sun Microsystems and the IT and Communications Ministry of Russia.|
|Runa WFE won a Honorable Mention at JBoss Innovation Award status in two categories: Business Process Management and Information Storage.|